Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Wait for Us, Susie Girl

I'm so sorry but I'm glad she's more comfortable and happier now.

With tears, love and prayers.
Chrissy McConnell and family

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf