Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Wait for Us, Susie Girl

My, I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. My baby Thor will run with
her and wait for us to come for them. My prayers.. my thoughts.. my deep
concern.. Nancy K

>From: Pyralive@aol.com
>To: gatorwab@email.msn.com, Butler_8525@msn.com, susanacox@hotmail.com,
>LarryC511@aol.com, DannyDavis@GRU.NET, Foxe2n10ec@aol.com,
>geoelkpsp@bestnet.net, BJJP40@aol.com, PamPrints@aol.com,
>DantonAngela@aol.com, gpcarescueast@msn.com, inezlinton@worldnet.att.net,
>NMerrill@UFF.UFL.EDU, jsmiller@newmex.com, Pegge1925@aol.com,
>pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org, PYR-L@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM,
>Pyrs@ESKIMOQUINN.COM, mandy_scott@hotmail.com, Insuranceteacher@aol.com,
>Sparkslind@aol.com, JUDYRN@prodigy.net, skyhunt@juno.com
>Subject: [pyrnet] Chat:  Wait for Us, Susie Girl
>Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 06:35:24 EST
>

>"Susie Girl, Your Birthday is comming up~You can do this"
>"OK, Mommy, I'll be here"
>" Susie Girl, We're moving to a new house, You've got to see and
>Smell, and run and play"
>"OK, Mommy, I can do this"
>" Susie Girl, It's almost Christmas, We've got to go to see Your Aunt
>Angela" and all of the presents"
>"OK, Mommy, I can do this"
>AND SHE DID
>Christmas afternoon, She started falling down, Hubby would pick Her
>up~~
>The day after Christmas, I called the Vet~
>" Will You help Susie on Her way?"
>She had lunch that day of Her favorite food
>5:05 PM~~Hubby, Myself, An"D" & Dusty said "farewell"~~She was so
>very tired, but, She "Pranced" as She walked into the Vet's office~~
>As She looked at Us, I almost think that I saw a "thank You"~~
>It took only 1/3 the amount of anestectic that had been measured out
>for Her,
>She was so tired~~~
>
>Pamc
>

>Pam Croy
>PYRALIVE@AOL.COM
>
>"We need not Think alike to Love alike"

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf