[pyrnet] chat: Pyr hair

I'm new to the Pyr breed and have had our Pyr girl about 1.5 months or so. I
love their coat!

Bramble (our girl) was out playing in all the mud yesterday. Looks like she
rolled in it a couple of times. Came in looking like a chocolate/vanilla swirl
ice cream cone. Toweled her off (all my dogs learn to stop at the door to have
their feet and whatever toweled off during the winter) but it didn't help
much. Not much later I look at her and she's white again. I realize the dried
mud ends up on the floor, but hey, that's what vaccums are for!

Ginger