[pyrnet] Hard to find Collector Great Pyrenees Books

Someone was asking sometime ago about availability of the old collector Pyr
books???

I'm not sure which one they were actually looking for, but I came across
this site which has copies of Mary Cranes "Great Pyrenees-Deluxe reprint of
the 1949 classic.704 pp, 1989-on sale for $67.96!"

They also have the original-A HANDBOOK OF BREED HISTORY Author: Mary W.
Crane-1949, for $350

JFYI at:

http://www.4mdogbooks.com/B-PYR.HTML

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one.......a RESPONSIBLE breeder!