[pyrnet] Thanks, Pyrenees Mountain Breeds

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has provided information on the
different Pyr Mountain breeds.  :)

I've been looking at different breeders but really want to make sure they'll
fit with our Pyrs, Cockers, trillion other animals and us.  :)

Thanks again, if and when we get any, I'll let you all know.

Chrissy  :)