Re: [pyrnet] Dog Shot in Traffic Stop in TN

Actually, the dog came out of the car wagging tail and obviously trying to establish a "pack" order by greeting the Officer. The problem arose when the Officers moved from an "alert" stage to an 'engagement" stage. They, somehow, believed that this family had stolen a car and were, therefore, a risk to the Officers' safety. Somehow, more training must be given to Officers. Having said that, I must also admit that I am from Tennessee. our state budget is bankrupt. There is not enough money to serve the needy humans in this state, let alone train Officers how to engage in potentially dangerous situations.