Re: [pyrnet] Dog Shot in Traffic Stop in TN

While I agree that the officer was wrong for shooting the dog, a simple seat belt harness on the dog would have prevented this from happening. This being an emotionally charged situation, where the officers thought they were dealing with criminals, chances are they assumed the dog was less than friendly. But we all know what they say about assuming...

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com