[pyrnet] Pyrs!

Hi,

Kayla, being in season, is confined to the house right now so the other
night when I took her out, we walked around for a while and decided to go to
the sheep pen.  While sniffing around {it's a good place for "bathroom"
smells :)} she decided she wanted a drink from their tub.

There was a sheet of ice floating around so I held it down while she drank.

She must have been pretty observant because the next day, we went back out
and since it was warmer and the ice was melting I figured I didn't need to
hold it down.  She apparently thought differently, took her paw and held the
ice down while drinking.

Moses has also observed and learned to open certain gate locks.

You all may not think this is very special and I'm sure most, if not all,
Pyrs do this but it just proves to me that they are very intelligent and
*do* pay attention whether we think so or not.  :)

Later,
Chrissy