[pyrnet] Chat: Question, Please

~~~~~~~~~~~`Good Morning , Everyone~~
As You know, I recently moved from a subdivision to 2 1/2 acres of heavily treed land~~ An"D" and Dusty  have been on Brewer's Yeast with Garlic all of their lives,
( as were the ones before them ),  the results being
"nary" a flea in sight  !~~~~
So, I said to Myself,"Self" if the fleas don't like the garlic that permeates their skin, neither will the ticks, ( ie:bloodsuckers)"
Every day since I've been here, I pull at least 1 tick off of them~~It's cold right now, I have to ask Myself , What is gonna' happen when it turns warm in the Spring ?
Help ! I know about Frontline, but, it's soooooooo expensive at the Vet's Office !
any other suggestions, Please ??
thank You ,
Pamc

Pam Croy