Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Question, Please

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""And if possible, get some Guinea Hens. They eat the nasty little buggers as well as lots of other bugs"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Where would one find guinea hens to purchase? Ginger To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@pyrnet.org with unsubscribe pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org as the BODY of the message. The SUBJECT is ignored.