From: The Vehrings [mailto:vehring@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 12:27 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Pyr coloration

Do other Pyr people notice a change in the markings on their dogs during the
winter?

We adopted Sasha about 2 years ago (she is now 6 1/2 or 7) and last winter
it seemed that her markings around her ears got larger and/or darker.  This
year I am pretty sure it is not my imagination.  Not only are these marks
different............she has a little spot of cream color on her back that I
KNOW was not there this summer or fall.  She is an inside dog so her coat is
not extremely heavy.

Am I ready for the little room with the really soft walls?  Or is this
common?

Caryl
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional