Guineas, Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Question, Please

Try here.  http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/

They sell about every type of fowl.

We purchased some Buff Orpingtons & Silver Laced Wyandottes and received a
free "surprise" of some sort.  They have all been great except the
Wynndottes can be a little aggressive to the other chickens sometimes.

Sadly, between some of our Cockers, a rescue Border Collie mix, etc. most of
our beloved chickens have met a terrible doom.

I threaten the dogs every time, "just wait 'til we move and the Pyrs can be
with the chickens!"  :)

By the way, we've not had Guineas....yet....but in our experience the
friendliest roosters have been a Brown Leghorn, a Sliver Spangled Hamburg
and the free surprise that looked like he could have been a Light
Brahma....the free one is just thrown in and you have no idea what it is.
:)  Unlike the other mixed roosters, these didn't chase people and didn't
hassle the hens too much.  :)  The last was a little more "whatever" than
the first two but he was nice....the mixes ended up dog/people food.  :)

Chrissy