Re: [pyrnet] Pyr coloration

<<First, color seems to come back as Pyrs age.>>
THis has been our experience with our heavily marked Pyrs as well.  I was
heartbroken when Baron started to loose his wonderfull coloured ears.  But
with maturity, the colour returned and he has some quite distinctive
markings on his head.

As for getting more colour in the winter months -- I just thought it was
due to the extra mud we had at this time of the year <VBG>.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .