Re: [pyrnet] The wrong Daniels****

Oh thank you for the best laugh for me today! --

I scan messages quickly and read the tag line incorrectly --

I read --"We Southerners are a mythological people, creased half out of dream and half out of Jack Daniels"  ---Durn I thought you knew all my relatives, but then I re-read it.   Oh Well Thanks for the laugh, Intended or not !

Tea -- the die hard Yankee in this group

-- We Southerners are a mythological people,
created half out of dream and half out of slander. --
             Jonathan Daniels

Do you Yahoo!?