RE: [pyrnet] Hello again and a few questions

Celeste posted this request for information at PFNE.org.  Please forward your advice directly to Celeste. Thanks.

Name: Celeste

Email: perfectpitch@hotmail.com

Comments: We purchased a beautiful "little" girl on New Years'

Day. He namem is Maggie and she is now nearing 12 weeks. She is training

extremely easily, sleeps all night (has since her second night with us) and

house "accidents" are rare. She loves the car and to go for

walks...even in the sub-zero cold we've had plenty of in Connecticut. One

question...how long does it take to break a Pyr pup from biting EVERYTHING??

I don't mind her chewing on many things, we've given her plenty of toys and

things of ours since her chew of preference is US. That's the hardest thing

to stop her from doing...opening her mouth when we play with her...she loves

gnawing on our wrists and biting at our clothing. We've been firm with the

NO's and offer her the alternative chew, but I'm wondering if anyone has a

quick fix for this problem. We know she's a baby but at 23 lbs. and growing

fast we need to break her of this habit quickly. Any suggestions? We love

her!! Celeste