RE: [pyrnet] Mouthy

Celeste

One of my dogs destroys toys, and spent months chew her bed, etc.  One othe things that was suggested and seemed to work with her was to open her mouth and put one hand in it while using the other to hold the mouth open.  Then we tapped her tongue and held it down for just a few seconds.  This is a dominance thing and it seemed to work.  Except of course for toys -- then Maude the destroyer takes hold and there is fuzz and poly fill everywhere.

It at least is something to try.

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?