[pyrnet] meetings! For Alabama Chapter of the GPCSE

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know about a couple of meetings: First, the
Alabama Pyr club will be meeting in early February. I believe we're going to
be a try to be a part of the Southeast club, like a chapter. I'm going to
bring some applications for membership from the Southeast Pyr Club (GPCSE)
for everyone to fill out if you decide you'd like to become a member. That
way we'll have them before the main group's meeting.

The Southeast club meeting is Feb. 22nd. Their meeting is in Griffin,
Georgia, about 21/2 hours from Birmingham. I have to get more info from
them. In fact, I think this e-mail is going to a couple of Southeast reps,
so if you have any ideas on this.........

Jill Lowery  (Birmingham, AL)

Oh! Also, I need to get some ideas on a meeting place that would be central
to everyone. Birmingham is in the middle of the state BUT many of you are in
central or south Alabama so maybe somewhere between B'ham and Mobile? I may
have a place in Clanton, AL where we could meet - big yard, plenty of space
to meet, etc. as long as that is not too far.