[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030120

In a message dated 1/21/2003 12:01:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

...even in the sub-zero cold we've had plenty of in Connecticut. One

question...how long does it take to break a Pyr pup from biting
EVERYTHING??

I don't mind her chewing on many things, we've given her plenty of toys
and

things of ours since her chew of preference is US. That's the hardest
thing

Chewing: How to Control & Direct Puppy Chewing Behavior
  Dogs~teach NO BITE !  Puppy Biting & Nipping  Puppy Biting & Chewing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~click on these links~~
Hope that this will help ~~
Pamc
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM