[pyrnet] Fw: crosspost widely please

This is a specific area to post memorials to Joan with the hope that the memorials/tributes may benefit Prys financailly.  If that does not happen, at the very least, these memorials can be presented in printed form to Joan Fremo's human family.  I hope I am not overstepping boundries here, I just think that after reading peoples thoughts about how Joan touched their lives, some good should come of it.  What better way then to help pyrs and family.  My earlier message made me realize something had to be done, by someone.  If anyone believes they are better able to follow this thru, please, speak up.  Thanks, Magé Apken www.saveMSpyrs.org

(Already a member? Sign in to Yahoo!)
 Description Category: Great Pyrenees
This is a place to submit your tribute to the life/work of Joan Fremo, Pyrangel Network, with the hope of the collection of works benefiting those she loved.   All works submitted here are for the purpose of publication with proceeds if any going to further the cause of rescued pyrs.

 Group Email Addresses
Post message: TributesToJoan@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: TributesToJoan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Is anyone out in PyrLand capable of keeping track of these memorials?
Is anyone out in PyrLand capable of professionally printing these memorials?
Is anyone out in PyrLand capable of professionally binding these memorials?
Is anyone out in PyrLand interested in purchasing these professionally printed and bound memorials with ALL proceeds going to an as yet decided account to benefit the Pyrs Joan loved.
Is anyone out there thinking like I am that the greatest memorial would be to have the loss become a gain not only to those waiting at Rainbow Bridge but to help those Pyrs here on Earth that Joan will never meet?
Is anyone out there willing to do the administrative work necessary for all of the above to come together?
Is anyone out there interested in something like this.
Is anyone out there thinking of some other type of memorial?

Lots of questions I know, but maybe something good can come from something bad.
Magé Apken, Treasurer & computer & web
Mississippi Great Pyrenees Rescue, Inc