[pyrnet] CHAT: Fw: From Joan's son: Info On Services for Pyrangel

Please cross post widely.  This is from Michael Fremo.  See below.

READ! 1000 Miles To Safety:
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/helpthesepyrs.htm
> "Man's Inhumanity": http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/dog_rescue/95003
> We have a Fund Raiser!! Tupperware Online, and all profits go to Rescue!!
> http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net/help_ar_pyrs.htm#fund_raising
> Pyrangel Rescue Network: Dedicated to the care and placement of
abandoned, abused, and displaced Great Pyrenees. {\0/} Links and Articles
covering all aspects of Rescue and Petcare!
http://www.greatpyreneesrescue.net