[pyrnet] Chat: Foster or Adoption ?

~~

>"Susie Girl, Your Birthday is comming up~You can do this"
>"OK, Mommy, I'll be here"
>" Susie Girl, We're moving to a new house, You've got to see  and Smell, and
>run and play"
>"OK, Mommy, I can do this"
>" Susie Girl, It's almost Christmas, We've got to go to see Your Aunt Angela"
>and all of the presents"
>"OK, Mommy, I can do this"
>~~~~~~~AND SHE DID~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Everyone,
It is with some happiness, some worry, some feelings that I'm just not quite sure of, but, I have always tried to live by one basic belief~~~that belief being that I must always honor the memory of the Love that I have recieved by "passing it on to another"~~to another that has never had the chance or the blessings of care, companionship, love, smiles, and yes ,disciplne~~
Hubby approached Me today with the idea that perhaps the Pyr.Boy that He has had His eye on could stay with Us for a while as a "foster"~~This is to be a 2-week trial period for this Boy, but, I am so very happy that Hubby is the one that found Him , that wants Him, ( Hubby was particularly close to Susie)~~yes, I want Him too, not just because of My belief, but, because He needs Us, and He will make Hubby happy~~
the Pyr. Boy's name is Logan~~
( Yes, there's a
Logan, Alaska ),He's gonna' keep this name~~We think that It fits Him~~~He's just about 1 year old~~He's gonna' be a "smallish" Pyr., He's in no way malnourished, but only weighs 70 lbs.
We'll meet Logan on Thursday or Friday~~

"Susie Girl" I have not disgraced your memory by allowing our love to die "~~"I have passed the love along"~~~~
Pamc

                                 Pamc
                  PYRALIVE@AOL.COM
"We need not think alike to love alike"