[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030217

In a message dated 2/18/2003 12:01:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

OK, Pam, I won't say it, but lucky Logan, lucky you!
And while we're on the subject, the potato chip factor has struck again
here.
sounds to Me like someone else "lucked out " ! This weekend, Blair joined Tori and Ivy Rose as part of our family,>>>>>Welcome, Blair ~~~
and already it seems as if she's been here forever. Currently she's belly
up, sleeping alongside me--they've all crashed after hours of playing in
the snow this morning. She's a gentle sweet girl, more sociable and
outgoing than the other two and we're looking forward to getting back into
therapy dog work with her
their new sister

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM