Re: [pyrnet] chat: they always come back

Pam,

She was probably snarling at you. Saying Mom, can't you ever get one of these youngesters who behave! Then She verbally smacke Logan down and told him enough, she didn't want to hear any more, she had been having a good time and having to comeback to settle him down was not acceptable.

I think all our loved ones try to watch over us, just sometimes the link is stronger then others.

Tea

 I hear something in an undertone, it started building in volume from a very low growl to a "full out" snarl~~Then comes the insane barking & screaming~~
...Was "Susie Girl" here last night ?  Did She come back to help Me out?  She was always the one that chastized the puppys around here~~She was the one that always put them in their place~~

( insert theme from the "twilight zone" here )
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"