Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: training

i dont know is this is helpful or not, but i have always given my dogs a
"WAIT" command.  if i go through a doorway first i say WAIT and when i take
them out of the car i say WAIT first also.  when the front door opens they
are (all 3 of them) made to WAIT and not go anywhere near the door until i
give the OK command and they can move again.  for me, thats different than
STAY which i use for a longer  time to remain in place.  i also use WAIT for
putting on leashes or their exuberance would kill me!