RE: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup & health issues

I by no means am an expert in this field.  We've been owned by Belgians
for the past 5 years and none of our 3 have had food allergies.  When we
got our Pyr back in November it wasn't until we took him off puppy food
that we started experiencing hot spots on him.  We now have him on Pro
Plan Sensitive Skin formula (no wheat or corn) and his allergies have
cleared up.  He also gets 2 T of Safflower Oil and 1/2 of a tomato
(supposedly to help neutralize the ph in his skin) in his dinner.

Trish & Jim Borgo
Enora Belgian Tervuren
Shelbyville, KY