Re: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup & health issues

I'd like to thank you all for your quick replies.  I've sent my husband to the pet store (well, he was on his way to get the grandchildren) to see if he can find the Nutro lamb & rice...another friend, who is a vet tech also recommended it for large breed puppies.  I'm hopeing this will not only help with proper growth but eliminate any possible dietary connection to her skin problems.

Cat & Angel

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.