Re: [pyrnet] A sad day in our house

I know that this isn't Pyr related. But all of you have helped and supported me through all my Pyr problems. We adopted a Pitt Bull about 7 months ago. He was about one years old  . I have heard nightmare stories about them. But I thought I would add him to our Pyr family. I always believed judge the deed not the breed. He seemed to be doing great. Well, he had been growling at 4 year old this week. I talked to a behavioralist, trainer, Vet etc. There was no way to help him. We decided to have him put to sleep. We are all sad we couldn't help him. I just wish people would stop breeding these animals for the wrong reasons. I just want to tell everyone how great my GREAT Pyrs are. They protected my son yesterday like you cant believe they stood in front of him all day nothing was getting near him. I have now learned my lesson about trying to save the world. But I have also been reassured about something I already knew. My Pyrs, are truly little angels with fur. Julie