Re: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup & health issues

Thanks Tracy, I'll swing by the health food store during lunch today.  Perhaps I'll get this all in order soon!

 Tracy <espinay@bigpond.com> wrote:

<< Funny you mentioned the oil...I've been giving Angel olive oil>>

Olive oil and safflower oil contain mostly omega 6. Omega 6 is
'pro-inflammatory'. A better oil supplement for dogs with skin conditions is
fish/salmon oil which is high in omega 3.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com