Re: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup & health issues

I'll check out the Bil-Jac site today.  Thanks.  You think you've got picky~ I have one grand daughter who will NOT eat anything that it "touching" something else.  She needs a seperate plate for each food.  Her dates will find her interesting in about 10 years!

 JKW9298@aol.com wrote:

I feed Nutro too. I have also fed Bil-Jac. If you go to Bil-Jacs web site they will send you a sample.Between my kids and these animals. I even have picky ducks LOL. Julie

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.