Re: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup

Sounds like you are doing a great job of taking care of your Pyr. I wouldnt worry about his/her weight (well to a certain extent I would). Just make sure they are healthy and happy. Pyrs are a beautiful and elegent dogs. Enjoy. I have been there. My male was soooo skinny for a long time. The breeder told me to relax and love him. She kept reassuring me he was fine and that they arent suppose to be a 200 lb beast. LOL We use to call him Mr. Skinny Butt from the SS Skinnny Butt. Well, he is now almost 4 and he finally has put on a few. He is actually going to the vet today, so I will find out exactly how much. Take care, Julie