Re: [pyrnet] anxiety

GW Gibbs wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> I have the cutest rescue pyr at my house that I am fostering.   She looks
> like a miniature pyr....weighs about 45lbs.   She came from a roaming
> situation...she and her very old male companion were left behind when a farm
> was sold and a subdivision was built before someone could put their hands on
> this girl.

Is this one one in Murfreesboro?

Regarding your problem: Try the old trick of going out the door and coming right
back in.  Increase the time you stay outside a minute or two at a time until you
work up to 15 or 20 minutes. . . over several days.

Don't make a big deal out of leaving or coming back in. i.e.: making a fuss and
telling her how good she was for not eating the kitchen cabinets (don't laugh,
mine did) while you were out.

Levoy