Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Ear infection

Hello Everyone, I took my 4 year old female Millie into the vet today. She had been shaking her ear and holding it weird for a few days. They vet told me that she has a bad infection, most likely a infection caused by yeast. I have to flush it and wash, etc. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem? Julie