Re: [pyrnet] seperation anxiety

Do you mean you have subscribed "to" the BARF list? Anyway, PetSmart has
them. Go to www.petsmart.com and put Buster Cube in the search box. They
look like a cube, and you put kibble in them. As the dog pushes the cube
around, the kibble falls out a little bit at a time. Sort of an educational
toy for dogs. <G> It keeps them occupied and their minds off the separation,
generally tires them out and then they take a nap. Many years ago, when I
bought them, I had to order them from the UK! And they were a LOT more
expensive! <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com