Re: Re: [pyrnet] seperation anxiety

My Pyr girl doesn't like Kongs either and loves Nyla bones and plush toys. She tears them apart pretty quickly. I buy her plush toys at a local thrift store. They have a big bin of them, some look brand new, for really cheap. I buy 6 or so and end up paying about $1 a piece. I figure for that much, she can tear them up!

Ginger

Seems she only likes plush toys, so she can protect us by killing them & pulling out the stuffing..she has a Kong and refuses to touch it.  I'm not sure what a Buster Cube is, but I have tried using the Kong with treats...no interest.  I'll see if the local PetSmart has the Buster Cube and give it a try.  Thanks

 Barb Bowes <bamb@monmouth.com> wrote:

Have you tried getting her a Buster Cube? This may keep her busy in the crate and take her mind off things.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.