RE: Re: Re: [pyrnet]grooming

Also, Patrick bit and nipped at the brush until he was 8 months old. You just
have to keep correcting over and over. Make sure that the dog understands that
brushing is a part of his daily routine.

Don't worry, he'll not only stop nipping and get used to it, but if he's like
Patrick, he'll look forward to "Brush Time" :)