Re: [pyrnet]grooming

In a message dated 3/14/2003 8:59:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, moomoney@sigecom.net writes:

.  I thought maybe I am not using the correct
brush.

I use a rake called an Untangler Rake - it has pins that rotate so it doesn't pull as much as a regular brush or rake.  I completely brush her out with that one first then use a regular rake and a slicker brush.  Also, I just bought something called a MatBreaker to use on the pantaloons which is where I have they get mats and I have the most problems.  Both girls sit down when I start on the tail or back legs.  I haven't tried it yet but will let you know how it works.

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)

Spay and Neuter