RE: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

Good morning~ I'm Cat, the other "new Pyr mom" on the list.  Angel has been in our home now for 3 months now and there have been trails (like food, hot spots and seperation anxiety), but there are more moments than I can count.  I guess my favorites would be the fun we have with the "kangaroo hop" , her ritual of nose bumping you while talking to you and holding your hand with that giant paw of hers (often MUDDY giant paw).  It's also great fun to watch her with my small grandchildren, something I know they will always remember.

 Jennifer Helfrich-Will <moomoney@sigecom.net> wrote:

I would like to thank everyone for the helpful advice regarding grooming, feeding and appropriate toys for a new pyr owner.  I am new to the pyr breed but and totally head over heals in love with it, so like a sponge I soak up all the information you give me.

I would like everyone to share with me their most special pyr story.

For example when I wake my pyr up every morning “Rex” looks at me, stands up and arches his back like a large kitty.  He then hops over to me and I always give him a kiss on the nose.  I tell him that “mother loves you”.  I also give him a big hug.  “Rex” is so loving and soaks up all the human contact he can get.  In fact after our hug I see a little pyr grin on his face!

What’s your favorite pyr moment?

Jennifer Helfrich-Will, HFA

www.askjennifer.info

www.nursinghomeadministrators.net

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.