Re: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

One of my favorite pyr smiles is when Jasmine was still a puppy.  Every night I'd say "It's bed time"  and then she would have to go into her crate for the night.  One night when I said "It's bed time" instead of going to her crate, she ran across the room, jumped on the couch, shut her eyes tight and pretended to be asleep. Then she slyly opened one eye to see if we were falling for it.  We were falling alright-----falling over laughing!
Susan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 9:27 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] pyr smiles

I would like to thank everyone for the helpful advice regarding grooming, feeding and appropriate toys for a new pyr owner.  I am new to the pyr breed but and totally head over heals in love with it, so like a sponge I soak up all the information you give me.

I would like everyone to share with me their most special pyr story.

For example when I wake my pyr up every morning “Rex” looks at me, stands up and arches his back like a large kitty.  He then hops over to me and I always give him a kiss on the nose.  I tell him that “mother loves you”.  I also give him a big hug.  “Rex” is so loving and soaks up all the human contact he can get.  In fact after our hug I see a little pyr grin on his face!

What’s your favorite pyr moment?