Date: Sunday, March 16, 2003 09:28:03 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Stairs

Hi - I just started reading the post.  I got my first pyr about 2 years ago and loved him so much that I got 2 more about 9 months ago.  One of the babies is afraid of climbing the stairs.  Does anyone have any advice on how to coax him up?  (He will do anything else for food or love but this)  At over 100 lbs, he is too heavy to carry up for his bath and the bath in the backyard is out of the question as he likes to play in the mud.  Thanks.  Jen