Re: [pyrnet] seperation anxiety

I've found the best thing for Allie's separation anxiety was another Pyr!  As soon as I got Levi she had somebody to boss around and play with all day.  We haven't had any problems since.  Even though she still looks at me in the morning like I've just beat her or something!

Does anyone else with at least 2 dogs have the separation problem?

Shannon, Allie and Levi

Barb Bowes wrote:
00af01c2e8f3$5d01ef20$a69a1340@bamb">
Have you tried getting her a Buster Cube? This may keep her busy in the crate and take her mind off things.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com