Re: [pyrnet] The Bear's Revenge

My hubby must definitely be lacking brain cells because he went to the road to bring up the garbage cans so he wouldn't have to pick up garbage in the morning.  I was half yelling at him that he was on a suicide mission because that bear was close by, I was also laughing watching the man look over his shoulder.

"Blacky" as I call this bear made his rounds last night.  Hit every trash can on this side of the lake.  What I worry about is running into this boy or girl during the day when the dogs are being walked.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha