Re: [pyrnet] The Bear's Revenge

Hi Deb,

"Blacky" brought along a some friends this evening.    Grizzly Adams decided to do most of the noise making from the inside this time.  Buddy & Krystal haven't stopped barking since about 6 pm & I know I'll get no sleep this evening.  I already informed the hubby that even if I get released by the dr. from bed rest, there is no way I am taking the risk of walking the dogs.  Krystal the last time I walked her  came across a bear, fought me when I tried to go home.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha