Re: [pyrnet] The Bear's Revenge

      I  am  enjoying all these bear tales as  they  really hit home.  I do not live in the country but in a normal neighborhood in a city.  Yes  there is a mt 1/4 mi from my house and I am  not that far from the foot of the Berkshires.  But I happen to live in a city with 2 identifiable bear families.  The one that frequents my neighborhood is a Mama and her 3 now year old cubs.  The Mama on the other side of the city has two now year old cubs.  Unfortunately I have a  dimwit neighbor that dresses his lawn with all sorts of treats for all the critters,   so it is an  attraction  to   one of these families.  For that reason kids and  dogs do not go out unless one of   us is with them.      Yes the dogs  do go  bonkers at     the scent of them.
Nancy
-----Original Message-----
From: Teresita Ferrara <teryferrara@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] The Bear's Revenge

Hi Deb,

"Blacky" brought along a some friends this evening.    Grizzly Adams decided to do most of the noise making from the inside this time.  Buddy & Krystal haven't stopped barking since about 6 pm & I know I'll get no sleep this evening.  I already informed the hubby that even if I get released by the dr. from bed rest, there is no way I am taking the risk of walking the dogs.  Krystal the last time I walked her  came across a bear, fought me when I tried to go home.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha