RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

Interesting, as just the opposite was seen at our ATMA National and
Regional Specialties this past weekend.  Here we had some 30+ large black
and tan dogs (Tibetan Mastiffs) and our Pyr, Zhara.  She certainly didn't
mind the TMs that were around her, and neither do any of my other Pyrs --
all acquired from various breeders.  On the other hand, Baron doesn't like
huskies, irrespective of colour.  And Kes doesn't get along too well with
other dogs when they are on what she considers her property.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs

http://mail2web.com/ .