Re: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

I had never heard that about big black dogs and pyrs.  Good thing Mellow
never heard it either because several of his doggie friends are large black
dogs.  Also, my friend used to bring her 2 huge rotties (I used to say a
rottie mixed with a hippo!) to play with my pyrs and never a problem.  Maybe
it has to do with the dog and exposure to other dogs in early life. Or maybe
my dogs are just colorblind :o).
   I can't imagine that wolf/coyote cross!  I have seen some very beautiful
wolf/dog crosses but not that unusual cross.  What was the temperament like?
   Roz, Mellow, Harley, Chundo