Re: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

<< This black dog thing is a lot of nonsense.  I wouldn't use one incident
to spread a rumor about black and white dogs not liking each other.  Sounds
a bit racist to me. >>

Oh Pleeeze! Let's not let this get out of hand! It was one owner relating
her experience with her own dogs as well as others that she has had contact
with in the past. My Chel DESPISES the Pit Bull down the street. She goes
absolutely Ballistic when he walks by. He's a sweet, loveable dog. But she
reacts to his VERY dominant body language. And this Pit is all white. Dogs
read body language and do it much better than we do. They also may react due
to past experience with a given dog or breed.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com