Re: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

     As a   household w  a BBD - a Newfie/shep and  a  BWD-- a  pyr,  color
is  not  a  factor  here.  BUT:  Molly  the   pyr has  observed  me shooing
a  neighbors  incessant nuisance black  lab  out  of  the  yard constantly
and  one  day  in  fact  took a  3 X 4 inch  piece out  of  his  thigh  to
give him a  signal.  She  since  is  not  fond of  black labs and  we  have
to  remind  the  groomers about  that  whenever  she   goes  there.  They
thought  I  was  kidding  until she  demonstrated otherwise  while  there
one  day.  Near our  summer  place  is  a  boxer  that  wants  to  eat  any
dog  within  his  sights.  She  has  come to  be  not  fond  of  boxers
either.  Around  most  other  dogs  she  is  absolutely no  problem.
Nancy