Re: RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

I have a 7 month old Pyr girl. I also have a 2 yr old Black and Tan Tibetan Mastiff. No problem with big black dogs for my girl. She LOVES her TM.

Ginger Schiffer

-------Original Message-------
From: Judith Stroh Miller <jsmiller@newmex.com>
Sent: 04/09/03 05:37 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] chat:Pet Fair~~an unusal happening

> On 9 Apr 2003 at 7:58, ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net wrote:

> On the other
> hand, Baron doesn't like huskies, irrespective of colour.

My Czar's sire hates Huskies too.  It must be a breed thing?  As to
black dogs, it just may be dominant breed characteristics that
makes one breed dislike another? My good friend has rotties and I
had taken Mishka over to the boarding kennel for a bath.  I had her
out in the back kennel yard to dry and the rotties were on the other
side of the fence.  Mishka stood and made faces at them!  She
knew not growl with mom standing there (:o. Years ago Kazak saw
his first black dog at a fun match.  She was a standard poodle and
quite a lovely young thing.  Kazak was 9 months old at the time and
just stopped dead in his tracks and stared at her, I could tell it was
love at first sight LOL. Well maybe he was trying to figure out if that
black thing, with the funny hair cut, was really a dog ?

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
<a target=_blank