[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030409-1

In a message dated 4/9/2003 6:55:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

This black dog thing is a lot of nonsense.  I wouldn't use one incident to
spread a rumor about black and white dogs not liking each other.  Sounds a
bit racist to me.>>>>>>>>>

Excuse Me ?   Come on down Here girlfriend, and I'll let My best girlfriend help You get that chip off Your shoulder~~OH, BTW~~~be sure and come durring the daylight hours , since You can only see My best girlfriend in the daytime~~~at night, You can only see the whites of Her eyes !!!!!!   <sheesh>
Pamc