[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030409-1

In a message dated 4/9/2003 6:55:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I can't imagine that wolf/coyote cross!  I have seen some very beautiful
wolf/dog crosses but not that unusual cross.  What was the temperament like?
  Roz, Mellow, Harley, Chundo>>>>

I don't really know Roz~~~
As I was walking back up to our booth, the people that had the animal were walking away~~~This animal was Not pretty, by any stretch of the imagination~~very willowy, almost anemic looking~around 40 pounds~very thin legs,  pencil thin nose~~prick ears~~~slanted eyes~~the only thing that could even be considered pretty was it's coat~~( shades of tan/black)
From the little that I could see as it walked away, and passed several other persons, it's temperment was of very shy watchfulness~~~
Pamc